Workflow automation software and data capture demonstrations
Initially, we deliver custom demonstrations focused on your workflow automation requirements to help shape your thinking and highlight new possibilities - no lengthy PowerPoint presentations!
Once the goals have been broadly defined, we will attend a face-to-face meeting to demonstrate the solution components in action.
Process Director demonstrations
The best way to truly understand the power of Process Director is to experience it.
Reviewing new products and evaluating suppliers can be time-consuming and hard to know if you are making the right decision. Never interested in the hard-sell, we aim to build a long-term partnership with you and our preliminary conversations help us to understand your needs and environment.
These initial discussions help us to map your challenges and needs to Process Director’s functionality and capabilities. We then deliver a customised demonstration which is bespoke to your organisation.
Typically, participants will learn:
- How to create electronic forms (eForms) which will include fields and data validation options relevant to your business.
- How to build business rules and workflow which reflect your current operational process.
- How to generate knowledge views to create flexible reports, graphs and dashboards.
We will also discuss which deployment option – cloud or on-premise – is best for your organisation.
Throughout the demonstration, your objectives and needs will guide the meeting. Our approach is to show you the features and modules which will help you achieve your goals. We will not overwhelm you with unnecessary features or PowerPoint slides.
Most companies benefit from an end-to-end demonstration of the software which helps them get a feel for how TeleForm can work within their organisation. Typically, participants will learn:
- How to create form templates in TeleForm Designer.
- How to convert paper forms to an electronic image in TeleForm Scan Station.
- How to review a scanned image and extract the data in TeleForm Verifier.
A Q&A session at the end of the demonstration helps to clarify any queries you have.
If you want to find out more about BPM software, or wish to book a TeleForm demonstration, please contact us.