LiquidOffice - workflow solution
Fully web-based, LiquidOffice is a business process management solution for creating, deploying and automatically managing the routing, tracking and approval processes for electronic forms. It encompasses the entire business process management lifecycle, from process design and workflow simulation to deployment and optimisation.
However, it goes well beyond traditional process management. LiquidOffice embeds intelligence within forms and documents, enabling organisations to securely and automatically navigate the process between people and systems, offering visibility into each step of the process and a complete audit trail.
- Process Design Studio
- Electronic Forms Designer
- Business Activity Monitoring
- LiquidOffice Mobile
- Audit and Security
LiquidOffice incorporates a comprehensive, graphical workflow modelling and simulation environment that allows you to define and test processes involving company information, as well as human and automated tasks. These processes are orchestrated within a fully scalable process engine.
Powered by intuitive drag-and-drop interfaces, LiquidOffice accelerates the design and execution of structured processes for unique business requirements and regulatory compliance needs. No programming expertise is required. Designers can view and manipulate processes as they are creating them and simulate execution off line.
LiquidOffice can adjust processes automatically and dynamically to improve business performance.
LiquidOffice provides a web-based solution for creating, deploying and automatically managing the routing, tracking and approval processes for electronic forms.
Deployed through an intuitive point-and-click Form Designer, users can create new forms or add intelligence to existing forms and present them to internal and external users online.
The system allows forms containing common field types such as entry fields, check boxes, radio groups, barcodes and drop-down lists to be designed and supports forms already designed in TeleForm. Dynamic drop lists, lookups and auto-fill fields can be created with a simple wizard driven process.
Electronic forms can be published to your LiquidOffice server with anonymous public access or secure named user logons. Simple URL links from your main web site or portal can be directed to your LiquidOffice server to bring up specific forms. Named users can log on to their Outlook compatible web desktop to see items assigned to them or work queues they are a member of.
In addition, LiquidOffice ensures compliance by transparently creating an audit log of all activities and provides the security of both HTML and PDF digital signature support.
Business activity monitoring includes comprehensive monitoring and management dashboard that provides visibility into business processes to help you optimise performance and enforce compliance across the organisation. You can identify bottlenecks, audit usage, analyse processes, and handle exceptions, allowing managers to make real-time improvements to processes that drive your business.
It gives you real-time access to all process-relevant information, yielding deep visibility into trends. This allows you to ask and answer business questions about current processes and make better decisions within the context of all relevant information, whether structured or unstructured.
LiquidOffice Mobile enables decision makers to access, review, digitally sign and approve steps in pivotal business processes on any device in a secure, auditable, and compliant environment.
LiquidOffice securely connects all people across the organisation with information and processes, whether inside or outside the company firewall. Comprehensive tracking and auditing capabilities log user and administrative activity in the management console, enabling you to meet compliance requirements.
- Transform unsecure, inconsistent business activities into lock-tight, compliant, and auditable processes, minimising the risk of fines and damage to business reputation that arise from non-compliance
- Achieve optimal business outcomes by providing workers with 100% of the information, both structured and unstructured, required to make good business decisions in a timely manner
- Drastically increase process speed by eliminating idle time between tasks, assembling 100% of supporting information and minimising human touch points, resulting in better customer, supplier, and employee service and satisfaction
- Eliminate costly processing errors and omissions by automating task allocation
- Capture structured and unstructured information from paper and electronic documents to trigger business processes and automate business decisions
- Ensure adherence to best practices across a distributed work force by enforcing consistency, facilitating collaboration, and enabling continuous process improvements
- Increase visibility into process bottlenecks and redundancies in repetitive tasks
- Impose deadlines, monitor task level detail, and raise alerts to improve outcomes
If you want to find out more about BPM software, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.