In recent years, Governments departments and public sector organisations have been under pressure to increase efficiency and deliver savings despite unprecedented budget cuts.
At the same time, the digital transformation of Government has accelerated with the introduction of the Government Digital Service (GDS) and the adoption of a ‘Cloud First’ policy which mandated public sector organisations to evaluate Cloud solutions before considering other options.
Consequently, the public sector is increasingly adopting Cloud-based Business Process Management (BPM) software to modernise back-office processes involving data entry and the manual routing of paper forms. Inefficient and manual back-office processes are often the root cause of poor public services.
As an approved supplier on G-Cloud 9 framework (ID number: 1825 2361 5717 281), public sector buyers can access our Cloud-based BPM products and services here. G-Cloud 9 aims to simplify the procurement of Cloud services by public sector organisations.
Our products and services on the framework include:
Process Director (Cloud software - Lot 2)
Process Director is an award-winning Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (iBPMS) platform that manages, automates and reports on your critical tasks to make teams and individuals more productive.
It delivers BPM through an intelligent combination of integrated technologies, including electronic forms processing, business rules engine, workflow, reporting dashboard, business activity monitoring, content management, web portals, application integration and an embedded Software Development Kit (SDK).
Process Director helps the public sector to:
- Digitalise forms in Microsoft Word or Visual Studio leading to eradication of paper handling and manual routing.
- Streamline processes by reducing manual data entry and eliminating errors and miscommunication.
- Automate legacy paper processes with rules-based business logic supporting dynamic workflow routing.
- Increase process visibility with eMail notifications, dashboards and process intelligence reports.
- Meet transparency, governance, and compliance requirements.
- Achieve cost savings by minimising capital, infrastructure and IT expenses.
- Leverage the ubiquitous access of the Cloud (without sacrificing security).
- Rapidly address challenges without the delays associated with acquiring or provisioning server hardware.
Typical use cases include: budget approvals, case management, leave requests, contract/supplier management, onboarding and offboarding.
Support services (Cloud support - Lot 3)
Our Cloud support solutions include project specification, project management, implementation, training and technical support.
We are a proven and trusted partner to the public sector; providing Cloud software and support to local councils and NHS trusts. Whether you are interested in Cloud-based software or BPM consultancy, we can provide you with a scalable solution to meet your requirements.
To procure our Cloud software and support services, please visit the Digital Marketplace.