Accounts payable (AP) workflow software
At the heart of any accounts department lies a set of critical processes upon which the business is utterly dependent. These include processes such as invoice processing, purchase order approval, accounts payable (AP), capital expenditure approval and financial reporting - and most continue to be paper-based. In fact, many departments still operate with disjointed processes and a lack of integration across internal IT systems.
- A lack of invoice process automation means that collating invoices originating from different suppliers or cost centres within the business is difficult
- Avoid delayed payments because of manual approval processes
- Overcome the difficulties consolidating and tracking invoices in different formats from suppliers or cost centres
- Stop inaccurate information and errors from entering your accounting systems
- Reduce storage costs associated with paper invoices and forms
- Locate past invoices and forms that have been archived
- Reduce long lead times due to manual routing, processing and sign-off procedures involving individuals in different departments and geographies
Claims used to take at least a month to get paid into an employee’s account but by using LiquidOffice we have enabled claims to be processed for payment by the following FridayChris Stedham, Business Intelligence Systems Manager, Bath Spa University
ePC can help you achieve a paperless accounts payable process by automating the entire approval process surrounding invoicing and accounts payable handling.
- Automatic initiation of the workflow approval process with the scanning of paper-based forms
- Instant access to invoices based on automated indexing, keywords and metadata
- Integration of your ERP and accounting software systems
- Instant visibility into the approval process and elimination of manual tasks
- Full audit trail and management reporting of AP workflow activities
- Archiving of forms, documents, images and electronic signatures with eStore
If you want to discuss automating your AP workflow, please contact us.