Create electronic forms with eForm Suite for TeleForm
eForm Suite extends your TeleForm software with the ability to create fillable PDF forms and HTML forms (eForms) and process them with your paper documents.
Form data is validated on entry, encrypted, submitted and processed. The process of converting paper forms to electronic forms is fully automated, transparent and secure for all parties involved. And it is truly accessible too, with full support for mobile devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
How it works
With eForm Suite for TeleForm, you can present your paper forms on your website for users to open and intuitively fill-in on screen with rules and data look-ups enforced.
Once complete, the user may submit the form data electronically and/or print it for an ink signature. The printed form can later be posted or faxed back as a traditional paper form.
When electronic and/or paper forms are returned, they go through the same TeleForm Verifier process before validated data is exported to backend databases for a completely seamless migration between paper and electronic forms. As your printed form is identical to your TeleForm form template, it can be scanned and verified automatically. The process is exactly the same as paper forms, except the challenges of deciphering human handwriting are removed.
The eForm Suite consists of six modules, which can either be used individually, or connected and combined to a hybrid data capture solution. The six modules are:
This module exports any form template as an intelligent eForm. All fields created in the Designer module are converted to electronic fill-in fields with field logic and rules automatically applied.
PDF eForm report
PDF eForm report automates the creation of form template documentation and is available as an export in TeleForm Designer.
PDF Plus eForm merge
Users can create merge jobs for quick production of electronic PDFs with variable content (e.g. text, images, barcodes).
eForm data agent processor
This add-on retrieves completed forms/data from any chosen data source and sends it to TeleForm for processing.
eForm server integration module
This module is an enhancement to set-up the eForm data reception and tiered server links.
eForm export connect agents
This module extends TeleForm with three additional data exports. These include: 1) to set-up export triggered auto-replies 2) to configure eMail routing and 3) to create compressed PDF for archive.
Create intelligent eForms from TeleForm Designer
The eForms capability is directly integrated in TeleForm Designer and allows users to export any form template as an intelligent eForm in Adobe PDF or HTML5 format.
Validate data on user input
Data is automatically validated on input meaning interpretation and manual intervention in TeleForm Verifier is not required.
Certain processes require a legally binding signature.
eForm Suite supports all standard signature processes including digital signatures on a tablet or screen.
Capture and upload photographs
Capture photos and embed or attach them to an electronic form.
Protect sensitive information with secure transmission of encrypted data.
When working offline, you can still complete forms, upload photos, and capture digital signatures.
This feature is perfect for field technicians and people working on the move with mobile devices and/or tablets. Simply save your data and the information will be transferred automatically when you are back online.
Key benefits of using electronic forms
- Doubles the value of your TeleForm software by providing additional functionality for the hybrid capture of paper and eForms
- Single source WYSIWYG publishing to create fillable PDF forms and HTML forms on PC, web and mobile devices
- Creates intelligent eForms in the recognised HTML or Acrobat PDF format
- Clean data from the start through user entry validation
- Supports Acrobat Version 7 to XI as well as the new DC Standard, Professional and Reader. Also supports the adding of Adobes “extended usage rights” for Adobe Reader (ARES)
- Supports web browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Apple Safari on Windows, Linux and Apple Macintosh
- Features high performance form merge functions for the pre-filling and sending of eForms as well as the acceptance of eForm data per web server, eMail, database and directory polling
- Offline data capturing and synchronisation functions for decoupled working
- Applications and eReply confirmation – directly from one solution
If you want to learn more about eForms suite for TeleForm from Electric Paper, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.