We process personal data for certain legitimate business purposes. The Policy statement below explains how we collect personal data, how it is processed, and the lawful basis for processing.
Please visit this page frequently as we may update the page occasionally. By submitting your personal data via our website, you agree to be bound by this Policy.
Who are we?
ePartner Consulting Ltd ("we", "us", "our") is a provider of data capture and workflow automation solutions. Our company number is 05192543 and our registered office is: ePartner Consulting Ltd, The White House, 2 Meadrow, Godalming, GU7 3HN, United Kingdom.
How do we collect personal data from you?
We collect information about you when you submit an enquiry on this website or place an order for products or services such as TeleForm or Process Director. We also collect information when you submit customer surveys, attend a training courses and request technical support. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
What personal data do we collect about you?
The type of information we will collect includes:
- Information about your computer and your visits to, and use of, our website. This will include your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, page views, website navigation and more;
- Information that you provide to us through our website or other communications. Examples include your name, address, telephone number, job title and eMail address; and
- Any other information that you choose to disclose to us.
How your personal data is processed?
We will use your personal data for a number of purposes including the following:
- To process orders you have made for our products and services;
- To carry out our contractual obligations such as sending you renewal documents and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
- To send you marketing communications (by post, eMail or telephone) which A) you have requested and/or B) that we think you may have a legitimate interest in;
- To personalise the way content is presented to you;
- To administer, analyse and improve the services offered on our website;
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- To notify you of changes to our products and services; and
- To process a job application.
What is the lawful basis for processing your personal data?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to strengthen and unify data protection laws for individuals across the European Union (EU) and simplify the regulatory environment for business.
Under the regulation, organisations must have a valid lawful basis in order to process personal data.
At ePC, we will process your personal data if you meet one (or more) of the following criteria:
- You have given your consent for the processing of your personal data. For example, you have submitted an enquiry form or opted to receive marketing communications from us. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt-out at a later date.
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract. For example, a client who has had a technical support and maintenance agreement with us.
- Processing is necessary under the Legitimate Interests of our business unless these interests are overridden by the individual’s interests or fundamental rights. For example, we may process your personal data to send you direct marketing that we think you may have a legitimate interest in. Before we process your data, we will conduct a Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) to balance our interests against your rights as an individual. You may object at any time and we will exclude you from further processing.
How to opt-out of marketing communications from us?
If you do not want to receive information of this nature, please write to: ePartner Consulting Ltd, PO Box 1578, Lightwater, Surrey, GU22 2UY, UK.
We will write to you within 21 days of receiving the written notice of objection to confirm that the request has been complied with.
Who has access to your personal data?
We respect your privacy and will not share your personal data with any third parties.
Access to your personal data and correction
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
We may analyse your personal data to create a customer profile based on your interests and preferences. This will enable us to send you relevant information which you may have a legitimate interest in. Occasionally, we may use additional information about you, when it is available, from external sources.
How we prevent data loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data?
If you submit an online form, your details will be transmitted over the Internet. Our website uses HTTPS to provide additional security. However, it can never be 100% secure and you submit data at your own risk.
Once we receive your personal data, we have processes in place to ensure your information is secure.
Transferring your personal data outside of the European Union
We will never transfer your data outside of the European Union. It will always be stored on servers in the UK.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser to not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you disable cookies, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Third party cookies
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How to contact us
- By telephone: +44 (0)3300 100 000
- By post: ePartner Consulting Ltd, PO Box 1578, Lightwater, Surrey, GU22 2UY, UK