ePartner Consulting Ltd ("we", "us", "our") is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. The policy statement below explains how we will treat your personal information.
Why we collect personal information?
We collect information about you to provide you with the best possible service.
What information do we collect about you?
The type of information we will collect includes:
- Information about your computer (see Cookies below) and your visits to, and use of, our website. This will include your IP address, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, page views, website navigation and more
- Information that you provide to us through our website or other communications. Examples include your name, address, telephone number and eMail address
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Any information we collect will be used, and held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please contact us to check the information we hold about you.
How we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To personalise the way content is presented to you
To administer, analyse and improve the services offered on our website
- To provide you with relevant business communications such as renewal documents and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- To send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post, eMail or telephone
By submitting your personal information, you agree to this.
Third party cookies