TeleForm AutoMerge Publisher
Once form templates are created, information from a database can be merged to data entry fields on the form before distribution via PDF, print, fax or eMail.
Common examples include:
- Printing sequential tracking numbers or barcodes on forms so you can track forms out and returning
- Barcoding multi-page forms to ensure page-linking is done correctly, even if forms become mixed up
- Pre-filling address labels or header information on to a form
- Filling a PDF of a form with the data captured from a paper copy, to act as a confirmation eMailed back to the sender
- Personalising a form, such as an exam paper, ready for the candidate to complete
This is achieved in TeleForm with a built-in distribution module called AutoMerge Publisher (AMP). AMP gives you the power to merge custom information from a variety of database sources, from Microsoft Excel to SQL Server, onto documents ready for distribution.
Once the data has been merged, the forms can be sent to any Windows printer, a fax or eMail server or saved as PDF files for archival, export or professional printing.