Process Director fuses traditional workflow automation, using a simple flowchart model - suitable for linear processes, with its patented Process Timeline™ technology, featuring an activity Gantt chart for parallel task processes in which predictability is important.
BP Logix is the first company to offer Predictive BPM™ (pBPM™). pBPM™ is based on BP Logix patented Process Timeline™ technology and provides business users with advanced notice of potential delays, leading to faster and more accurate decision-making. Users can anticipate the impact of processes that are running late, as well as any processes that are finishing ahead of their due dates. This enables business managers to adjust the processes and correct potential issues long before they impact outcomes, resulting in greater agility - and control - over the processes themselves.
The Process Timeline™ system enables the process builder to easily specify activity dependencies and conditions, planned duration and order. For running processes, Process Timeline™ gives the process owner complete control including the ability to:
- Predict the completion time of any current or future activity
- Cancel an activity or process
- Reassign an activity to another user
- Restart an activity
- 100% web-based graphical interface
- No programming required
- Rules-based business logic supporting dynamic workflow routing
- Due date and duration management with escalation
- Advanced workflow processing (sub-workflows parallel processing, conditionals, reminders)
- SOX, HIPAA and 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Fully auditable
- Electronic and digital signatures
Combined with traditional flowchart-based workflows, the Process Timeline™ offers a more powerful, business friendly solution for controlling key business processes.
If you want to find out more about our BPM software, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.