Knowledge Views enable business users to build flexible reports, graphs and dashboards - without the assistance of IT. Knowledge Views are based on data or within or about eForms, processes or attached documents. Even e-discovery and audit responses are easier as a result of the simple-to-use web-based Knowledge Views interface.
Graphical views and management dashboard reports provide visibility into how your business processes are running. BP Logix Process Director tracks and audits each workflow process, electronic form and user action which enables auditors to look up old processes and know exactly who did what and when it was done.
- Real-time reporting integrated with Microsoft Excel
- Report scheduling and distribution
- Task Lists, identifying any actions currently assigned to a given user
- Content Lists, offering administrators and process owners the ability to navigate through definitions or instances of running processes
- "Items I Can Run" lists, providing end users with a single pane listing all eForms and other objects they have permission to launch
- Pre-configured or user-selected filters
If you want to learn more about business activity monitoring in Process Director, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.