Electronic forms (eForms)
TeleForm eForms allows PDF and HTML form export from the TeleForm Designer for publishing on an existing website for end-users to complete on-screen and submit electronically to TeleForm Verifier. Alternatively, users can print a completed form for an ink signature and post the form for scanning as a paper form. TeleForm eForms allows users to dynamically merge data for automated eMails or printing.
- Create premium eForms - use the TeleForm Designer as a desktop publisher to design eForms
- Optimise your form templates - define which security functions should be implemented for the PDF form: watermark, font embedding, content extraction and editing rights with password security
- Easy handling for the user - interactive button bars can be activated, as well as embeddable hyperlinks and help functions in PDF documents, making the completion of forms easier
- Server-side acceptance of form data - respondents can either send data online over the web or asynchronously as encrypted eMail
- Single capture process - PDF and HTML forms still pass through the TeleForm Reader and Verifier with all their functions, including validations, scripting functions and data
If you want to find out more about electronic forms in TeleForm, or wish to book a demonstration, please contact us.